- Blue Ants - franchise of a book, comics and other media. Tells the story of intelligent ants created by a scientist; and how these ants in, small brains, could be smarter than even humans.
- Eventlr - programming made easy and democratic for children, women and oldies, through visual event sheets and a sleek UI/UX.
It should also be integrated with Linux, implementing OS events. For example, when it detects your phone is connected, it transfers files.
- OmniLink - The spec that the Web 3.0 is needing.
Same content, linked in any place, also integrated with Plugzle. Same post/issue/content, linked in any network with JSON's "omni" array. Sites/content/social networks that doesn't natively supports omni-link, can also link: for example, posting omni-links as a comment on your Instagram photo, which also links to same DeviantArt one.
- SharedDesign - Shared design principles that inherits from Material Design, Human Design and Fluent Design.
- Civilization Backup - zombie-proof, open courses/guides, source-codes and archives for rebuilding without reinventing the wheel.
- [DRAFT, may be dropped] OPI License - Free software/game licence conceived for DAOs.
- [DRAFT, may be dropped] Decentralized Organization Covenant - Code of Conduct for DAOs and phisycal spaces.
- DML - markup language based on Emmet, with support for any kind of datastores.
- Plugzle - build differently according to target platform.
- UMRS - Universal Media Rating System.
- [DRAFT, may be dropped] Internet Cat browser - The most cute and kind web browser. Use both IPFS and Dat sites with support to web3 (MetaMask, Frame, Steem Keychain).
- HTML5Apps Platform - Dedicated to DApps. Run Electron and Cordova apps with the same platform, without the need for lots of Chromium instances and without 50+MB of binaries for every app. Use Dat and IPFS to use and update apps. Switch between MetaMask and Frame, and make DAOs and apps exchange information with each other.
- Plasmmer - DAO for open-source hardware.
- Intergalactic website
- Blocklet - open-source, DIY modular smartphone.
- DANIMESQ and DANI personal dual-token
- Sociflow - decentralized social network which solves problems from other blockchain-based social media.
- Sites with social logins and tokens
- [DRAFT, may be dropped] nDai - burn other stablecoins and/or swap dai; generate gasless DAI while reducing inflation of centralized USD stablecoins
- Gasless like gDai
- Burn USDT, TUSD, and USDC for minting new nDai
- Swap DAI and mint new nDai (needs good algorithm for liquidity pool, maybe use Uniswap)
- jsGB - fork from the best GameBoy emulator (even being in JS, passes in tests where native emulators don't) with support for web (PWA), desktop (Electron/Ultralight Muon), mobile (Cordova) and even old phones with KaiOS. Could also be ported to C++/Rust using Eventoj app.
- Smart-contract for app/game/media ownership. For example, buy a game DVD and have it proven as a NFT in your Ethereum address.
- USV - future-proof video container for the decentralized web. Support smart/interactive videos. Unlike MKV, it is specified for getting sources from external hash files in decentralized networks.
- IPinFS IPFS client for Pinata. First, add API keys, then they are saved in webstorage. Pin a file, and it gets listed also in browser's local storage. Should also support other pin services, and have a Electron/Cordova app for local pinning.
- Quantum Disc - evolution of Archival Disc, with retro-compatibility with AD, BD, DVD and CD.
- 5TB minimum
- Self-healing glass
- Can print on disc itself, yet permitting read/write
- Dual-side (one is read-only, other is RW)
- Based in graphene, for atomic-sized operations
- Magnetic i/o, for a successor of NFC
- New project for USV video format: DVD 2.0
Use classical DVDs and make them self-upgradeable using git. A video can be played by doing git checkout, and can be updated using UDF sequential writing for syncing with git. Make optical discs great again (honestly great, unlike what Trump did against America).
- Notepad++ replacement written in JS, can be easily ported to native language. With true session management. Instead of storing lots of file copies for backup, version each in git.
- Decentralized map of crypto ATMs - use LeafLeetJS for maps and OrbitDB/pubsub (with antiSPAM/WoT) for adding new locations
- Full Windows Backuper app - backup from stickynotes to user's own fonts. Use Ultralight/Muon instead of Electron. As app or bootable OS. Useful for migrating to Linux.
- UDF 3.0 - based in ZFS. Use git/pijul/ipfs/common bytes for deduplication.
- Soundless cars (peep) - when a vending car is in a street, send alerts to nearby phones. User can disable all notifications or only specific ones.
- GFS - next-gen filesystem.
- deduplication using git/pijul/ipfs/shared bytes
- features of F2FS
- support HDD flash assistant
- support UDF
- prevent data corruption
- Support to Eventlr events in anything
Browser downloads page: new event (when specific downloads are finished, when any download starts, when there are no downloads)
- git-meta - Wanna git preserve your file dates? git-meta stores all files' metadata into .gitmeta!
- Full overview of projects at my GitHub's README.md
- Ethereum ERC-2350 - Semantic contracts
Tokens already stores the most basic useful information: name, symbol, decimals. This data is used by APIs, services and blockchain explorers. But other information (site url, email, blog, social networks) depends to be updated on individual blockchain explorers. It gives more work to contract developers, instead of just focus on development. It also makes discrepancy between different services with contrasting infos which can mislead users.
ERC-2350 proposes to store relevant infos on contract, in hexadecimal or hash to IPFS/other network file, instead of relying on individual data provided by different blockchain explorers.
- Aragon Nest Proposal: Open Badges
- Aragon Nest Proposal: Education Platform